free hit counter Knit-Whit: It's All the Rage

Saturday, April 02, 2005

It's All the Rage

I'm the type of person who always has to have 'the' thing so when I recently learned Chibi's were all the rage, I had to have one. A Chibi is a darning needle holder, nothing fancy, just a tube. It did come with 3 sizes of darning needles: 13,17,20. What these numbers mean I have no idea. But I had to have the Chibi. I could have stayed home and shopped on-line...pink Chibi's are going for $50+ on ebay. I decided I could live with the $4.19 teal green Chibi from J0-Ann Etc even if I had to drive there. Apparently since I have the green Chibi I am merely a Chibi wanna-be. Oh well, I can live with that.

I took my 40% off coupon to J0-Ann in search of the Chibi (I would have saved $1.68!) but instead used the coupon for a new pair of Gingher embroidery scissors. I guess I needed a pink fix after all.

2 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

Did you get me one, or shall I remain Chibi-less as punishment for mocking your Chibi desires?
WTF is up with that name, anyway?

5:40 PM, April 02, 2005  
Blogger RagDoll said...

Ahhhh, the wonderful JoAnne coupons! Your photos are wonderful! I love the colors and the composition.

When I see CHIBI , Japanese animation comes to mind.

7:14 PM, April 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger