free hit counter Knit-Whit: Shopping Spree

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Shopping Spree

I know the camera I use takes great photos, I have no doubt in that. The one thing I don't like about it is it's extremely non-portable without a big bag. Plus it's really Kyle's. Sooooo, last night I went shopping. I've been researching cameras on-line for a while and decided on the Sony Cyber-shot P200. It's really slim and light, plus it's loaded with options and settings. Now I just have to read the manual so I can use it to its potential.

One of my goals last night was to find the materials for the cocktail monkey bag. The only thing I'm missing is the monkeys but I know where I can get some. My goal tonight? Finish the pink Converse sock and start the monkey bag.

1 Comments:

Blogger spirals said...

a converse sock. please explain further!!!!

2:37 AM, April 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger