free hit counter Knit-Whit: Spring Knitty!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Spring Knitty!

The new spring Knitty is up!
I adore the Cocktail Monkey Bag. A quirky, fun & quick knit.
Wheelie is hilarious since the other day Kyle said "you should knit a steering wheel cover".
Other than the monkey bag, I can't say I'll knit anything from this issue but that's OK. I have a ton of socks to catch up on.

Today my motorcycle comes out of storage! We're going to ride down to Dulono's Pizza tonight for a monthy city-wide get together. There's always a large turnout and since it's one of the first nice First Thursdays of the year I'm guessing it will be packed.

A mini crocus peeked it's head out my garden on Tuesday. I've posted a photo on my photo blog, i dream in color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger