free hit counter Knit-Whit: Finish a Pair of Socks **Take 2**

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Finish a Pair of Socks **Take 2**

Since I finished my lollipop socks ahead of schedule I decided to cast on for another. Again, I began knitting these socks last summer and somehow got sidetracked (Me? Sidetracked? Never!). According to my notes from before, I've named these socks the pink Converse socks. I believe that's because I want to wear them with my pink Converse high tops that I love. Now that I've been searching for a link to the pink tennies, I see a few others I may want to consider for this summer.
The yarn used for this pair is Lana Grossa Merino 2000 Print cool wool color #703.

I know at the beginning of this month I set a few other project goals but that didn't happen so they carry over into April. Is that OK with you?

1 Comments:

Blogger karrie said...

wow! more sock yarn that i love! where do you get all of your sock yarn? I'll have to be careful or soon I will have as much as you!

6:39 PM, April 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger