free hit counter Knit-Whit: A Good Day

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A Good Day

This afternoon I had Lara over for an egg salad sandwich lunch. Last week she mentioned craving egg salad and I had all those pretty eggs to use up so why not? After lunch we tied on our sneakers and hit the road for a 1 hour walk...Casey even came along. It was a beautiful day, right now it's still 70ยบ and breezy. I think a rain storm is on it's way in. When we returned from our walk we knit of course! I started the hello yarn hat over again since the other day I cast on too many stitches and Lara worked on her color on color scarf. Tonight Kyle & I are going to dinner with a group of friends to a really yummy restaurant Mojito's.

I spy lollipop socks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger