free hit counter Knit-Whit: Surprise Knits Revealed

Monday, March 21, 2005

Surprise Knits Revealed

Remember back in January when I bought 2 hanks of Lorna's Laces Cool sock yarn? Well, I can finally show you what I made with it because I gave these socks to Paula for her birthday! Even though I never revealed what I was knitting and for whom, the project made a breif appearance on my blog...right here. Were you wondering what that was?

Last week I packaged these puppies up and dropped them in the mail...Hawaii bound.

I enclosed a trial size ball of the yarn just because I thought it was so darn cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger =joy= said...

hi carrie! thanks so much! i used a little less than three skeins of sock garden to complete my clapotis. amazing, right? i'll be posting pictures tomorrow, so you can see what the outcome was. ( ^_^ )

11:50 PM, March 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger