free hit counter Knit-Whit: Sticky Needles

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sticky Needles

Yesterday I went over to Lara's for a iced sugar cookie lesson.

I made carrots (my favorite one), sheep and bunnies. We met at the cake supply store for a few supplies which was good because now I know what to buy when I make a batch by myself-gasp! Lara made us a yummy lunch of spinach artichoke dip and fruit. We knit a little when we were finished and then called it a day. I am going to bring these as an Easter treat for my co-workers. I hope they like them!

I didn't capture any of my bunny cookies, the pink one up in the corner is one of Lara's peeps. For a peek at her cookies click here. She's much more creative with the icing than I am.
Thanks again Lara! I had a fun afternoon!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tooth Carrie,
Those carrots are so cute! You guys are so patient to do all that icing. Thanks for introducing me to Lara's site. Her cakes are incredible!
Mariko/supereggplant

1:06 PM, March 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger