free hit counter Knit-Whit: I Knit With Grey's

Sunday, April 02, 2006

I Knit With Grey's

Without giving anything away from tonights Grey's Anatomy episode I'll just say the show revolved around knitting. Izzie & Meredith used knitting to get their minds off of something else. It was a great show!




For the life of me I can't figure out where I found this button, if anyone knows please post a comment here so I can give credit where credit is due. Knit on.
Edited to add: The button came from Amy from good to be girl, thanks for the button Amy! And thank you Michelle for knowing where it was from!

6 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

I was knitting with Grey's tonight too! I heart that show.

10:41 PM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Hi Carrie! How are you? I love Grey's too, but it isnt on here until 10 which is over an hour away!! Ugh, I just wrote a whole damn page and the computer malfunctioned so I'm writing this over!! I dont have access to any email until I get to work so if you have ever emailed me...I havent been able to check it! We have to use Jason's work computer until our DSL gets installed and his work has banned personal email and everything else fun!

Hope all is well there and I'll talk to you soon! Bye :)

10:53 PM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

The button came from Amy (good to be girl). I love that show too! I still have to figure out how to put buttons on my sidebar, but that button would be a great reason to learn. ;-)
Did you roll your eyes when Izzie said she knit the sweater in 1 day & wore it for 3 hours? Although when they showed her knitting, Izzie really seemed to be good. Definitly a fun show!

9:01 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Katie Collette said...

I had missed Grey's for almost a month when I turned it on last night and picked up my knitting... and burst out laughing as there was Meredith, knitting.

9:07 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger JustApril said...

I was knitting with them, too hehehehe! I'll be stealing that button, thank you =) yaay I LOVE that show.

9:51 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Kitty said...

I'm obsessed with Grey's anatomy! It's such a good show, but unfortunately I'm usually working when it comes on so I always have to tape it. :) So long as I get to watch it! Have a good day!

7:45 AM, July 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger