free hit counter Knit-Whit: 5 Guilty Pleasures

Sunday, February 05, 2006

5 Guilty Pleasures

I was tagged by novaks8 for this meme, Guilty Pleasures

1. Yarn *I love shopping for yarn and anyone who's seen my stash can attest to that. May dad came over the other week to look at my new chair and he caught site of my yarn stash. He said "I think you best use some of that up, it's a little out of control."
2. Diet Coke *I am addicted to it and thanks to Splatgirl, I need to have it in a glass with ice and a wide straw. No other way is acceptable (except McDonald's, for some reason their Diet Coke is the best out of the fountain).
3. Reality TV/Sports TV *Not all reality TV, not all sports TV. I am a bit picky in this area but I really enjoy the shows I watch, it gives me more lounging/knitting time!
4. Hot dogs at sporting events *Yes I love certain kinds of hot dogs, especially Chicago dogs and each time we go to a sporting event I get one, if a Chi-dog isn't for sale a plain dog with catsup, mustard and sauerkraut will do. And one other food item: ice cream from Izzy's, YUM.
5. Books *Like yarn, I love shopping for books. Pretty much every weekend Kyle & I take a trip to the book store and spend hours browsing through books and magazines. I don't go to libraries, checking a book out of a library is a nightmare for a germ-phobe like me (sorry to all the librarians out there!) so I buy all my books. If I didn't buy a book all year, I'd still have plenty to read right here in the house.

I won't tag anyone, if you want to do it, do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

McDonald's Diet Coke really is the best. I wonder why...

3:40 PM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

Your Dad is funny! Sounds like something my Dad would say.

8:34 AM, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger