free hit counter Knit-Whit: Curling is Cool

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Curling is Cool

Last night I bathed my Clapotis in Eucalan and blocked it. This morning I took the pins out and it didn't budge, no lovely curling and twirling (or is it twizzling?) like it did before blocking. Ahoy, Blingo please tell me about blocking Clapotis. Half way down the page is a link to Kate's blog (the designer) and it says specifically in order to keep the curls, don't bother blocking! So back to the bath it went and now I'm in the process of unblocking my Clapotis. No photos today, sorry!
Will a little merino wool tide you over??



4 Comments:

Blogger NorCalMrs said...

I actually love that picture! The colors are great! :)

11:04 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger Theresa said...

I love the idea of *unblocking* - never heard of that one before!

7:12 AM, February 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to know about the not blocking Clapotis. I was already thinking about a space long enough for her and now I don't have to! I also LOVE those wooly colors.

7:24 AM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Cece said...

Ohhhhhh I love that wool!

I also didn't block my Clapotis.

1:29 PM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger