free hit counter Knit-Whit: Sock Chum

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sock Chum

Look at what I received today!!! One problem though...there wasn't a note telling me who my sock chum is. Oh wait a minute!! Doesn't the envelope look strikingly similar to this one? Tracy is a sneaky sock chum, that's for sure. She traded some yarn with me back in August and we've been playing a few friendly games of Scrabble on-line. Along with the socks she threw in some extra yarn and chocolates, mmm.

Look at how the argyle pattern shows up on the socks and they fit perfectly too! I love them!

Tonight I'm getting together with some friends for our new Moto-Knitters night, ya know...motorcycles & knitting, they go hand in hand! I think I'll bring those chocolate candies with me.
Thanks again Tracy, the socks are fabulous!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie I LOVE my socks!!! They are too pretty to take out of the wrapper. I'm waiting til I see my knitting friends tomorrow to show them. I kind of guessed (hoped actually) from your clues the other day that they were for me. The ones your received are beautiful too. This was alot of fun. Thanks again.

8:15 PM, September 15, 2005  
Blogger Mary said...

I want a sock chum!!!

9:59 PM, September 15, 2005  
Blogger splatgirl said...

Dudette...that is Almond Roca and you SO held out on us with it tonight.
Hrm.
Whatever.

12:22 AM, September 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger