free hit counter Knit-Whit: Moto-Knitters

Monday, September 19, 2005

Moto-Knitters

Last Thursday Splatgirl, blogless Nikki and I attended the first Moto-Knitters meeting at a local coffee shop Betty's Bike's & Buns right after a yummy dinner at Wilde Roast Cafe. It was nice to get together again to knit and talk since we haven't really done much of that over the summer. I was working on the Scrabble bag, Nikki on a Hayden hat and Splatgirl on a shrug. And yes Splatgirl, I forgot to take the almond roca out of my bag so I'll be sure to make it up to you next time.

Remember the little booties I knit for my cousins unborn baby? He was born this morning at 4:01 weighing in at 8#11oz. No name yet...

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I go by that place on the bus, but have never been inside. It's very cute.

7:35 AM, September 20, 2005  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

I love the 'lady' in the background.

8:49 AM, September 20, 2005  
Blogger Carrie said...

Betty's has THE best oatmeal raisin cookies, always coming hot out of the oven. Too bad your bus doesn't stop there.

The lady is Betty!!

9:11 AM, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger