free hit counter Knit-Whit: HP Bookscarf

Thursday, September 22, 2005

HP Bookscarf

Ahhhhh the 1st day of Fall, here in MN the weather definitely changed overnight with severe storms threatening our area all evening. Kyle's home from work due to a major power outage and there are school closings in our area. Luckily for us we have power and no damage but it sounds like others weren't so fortunate.
When I think of Fall I think of:
Warm days & cool nights
apple crisp
raking leaves
Halloween!
apple cider
hockey games
and of course my birthday!!! 2 more days....

This little Harry Potter Bookscarf has been my TV knitting lately, my entry for the Another Weasly Along hosted by Alison. It's a fun knit but a tad tedious since I'm using size 0 needles. And check out those teeny yarn balls. The pearl cotton is a dream to knit, nice and smooth. I wonder how many hanks it would take to knit a pair of socks???

1 Comments:

Blogger Pixiepurls said...

how cute! I want to knit the harry pottery bookmarks for a co-workers kids as well as for myself for the last book. How long do you think it will take you to make one?

So it looks like you are knitting in the round. I have no idea what yarn to use and what not. I tried the other night with some normal #5 needles (not DPN's) and I just did st st and it didn't turn out so grand so I ripped.

9:48 AM, September 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger