free hit counter Knit-Whit: Busy Doing Nothing

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Busy Doing Nothing

I really have nothing exciting to show in the knitting department but I'm allowed to blog about other things right?
I finished up a necklace I've been thinking about for a while. I'm not 100% sure I like it though. I'm not sure about the dangly bits and my clasp isn't effective. I need to work on it a little more. Splatgirl, what do you think?

Casey was kind enough to model it for me.

My yarn diet has been broken...kind of. Tracy says kitchen cotton doesn't count. How could I resist these cool summer colors and $1.99 each? I need some new dishcloths so I plan on whipping some up this weekend while we're away at the moto-races. The names of the colors? Playtime, Summer Splash, Hot Orange, Hot Green. Love it.

Casey had a friend over to play on Tuesday. Her name is Bella, she's a 12 yr old Weimeraner. She's on the left, Casey's on the right. They played nice but Bella destroyed Casey's blue football which is quite a feat considering she has nubs for teeth cuz she chews on rocks. Please, no jokes about Casey having a girlfriend without teeth, he's very sensitive. ;-)

Nice grass eh? I think it's dormant from the hot weather. The green bits are weeds. I rufuse to water, I think it's a waste of resources.
Have a great weekend ya'll.

1 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

So full of yummy pictures today! I like the necklace but I need to see it being worn on someone besides Casey to give a final verdict. Of course I HEART the color! I'm obsessed with orange these days.

11:29 PM, August 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger