free hit counter Knit-Whit: Dye Job

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Dye Job

Guess what I'll be doing next week? Dying yarn for the Dye Job Knitalong! Cara of Earth Mother is hosting this summer knitalong. I ordered my yarn a few days ago from Knit Picks and it arrived in my mailbox this afternoon. Since I bought this before my self proclaimed yarn diet, I'm in the clear. Now I have to figure out what colors I want to use, I have a few ideas. Knitting Iris has a great photo of most of the kool-aid colors as does Knitty. Here's a few more links to kool-aid dying. I hope mine turns out how I'm envisioning it will.

We're headed south to Iowa for some motorcycle racing so I'll be back mid-week. Have a great Independence Day everyone! Check my photo blog for a really cool carving of the Statue of Liberty. I ran across this a few weeks back while cruising along on my Suzuki, I made a u-turn so I could grab a photo...couldn't pass it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger