free hit counter Knit-Whit: New Yarn! Etc.

Monday, November 15, 2004

New Yarn! Etc.

I happened to buy some yarn this weekend, are you surprised? The Plymouth Encore is for another Hayden Hat, the Noro is for a couple more hats and the Koigu KPPPM is for a set of baby booties for my friend Cheryl who's having twins in January! I plan to do a bit of knitting and/or sewing tonight and tomorrow so stay tuned for a few FO's or beginnings of things.

I also increased my fabric stash this weekend too, see...

Most of this is strictly stash building items but there are a few specific projects here. One bunch of fabric is for a new pillow case for moi. Pillowcases are the easiest thing to sew and they make super fun gifts. The bundle of fabric with the ribbon is for a new table runner for my coffee table, it consists of cowboy fabric. I have weak knees for any kind of cowboy fabric. Wait until you see my pillowcase!
Until tomorrow...

Cool stuff today...Check out this cutlery!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger