free hit counter Knit-Whit: Warm Weekend Fun

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Warm Weekend Fun

Remember I joined a new knit-along: The Hayden Hat-along. I'm making this one for a Christmas gift. The colors are supposed to resemble camouflage. I'm planning on swatching for it tonight while I catch up on my TiVo and possibly watch a movie. Only the kitchener stitch and the thumb remaining to do on my right handed mitten and then it's finished! It's 66ยบ right now in Mounds View...it's downright balmy. Kyle and I have been doing everything today except picking up leaves since it's our least favorite thing to do. It's nice to be outside though since there may only be a few of these days left, if any at all.
Posted by Hello
And because a while back I promised a photo of the cutest tape measure ever...
Posted by Hello
The end of the measuring tape is a tooth! You push his nose to retract the tape. Kyle thought I was nuts to spend $6 on a tape measure. $6? I thought that was a steal!!!

**If you want to vote for your favorite Hallowig (hint,hint) click on my Hallowig knit-along button and vote today! Only one more day to vote!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome measureing tape -- it IS the cutest one I've ever seen!

9:30 PM, November 13, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger