free hit counter Knit-Whit: What a Relief

Sunday, November 07, 2004

What a Relief

We now have a relatively leaf-free yard. I should have taken a before shot to compare to but trust me, it's SO much cleaner than it was before. We have 7 HUGE Oak trees in our yard and that means oodles upon oodles of leaves each Fall & Spring. Kyle did most of the work today while I cleaned up the sidewalk and steps and such. Hopefully it will stay fairly clean until the snow flies.
Posted by Hello
I also finshed this today:
Posted by Hello
It's a blaze orange hat for my friend Randall who's been asking me to knit him a beanie hat in "any color". Well, he's getting blaze orange (yarn compliments of Lara aka Dreamsicle) just in time for deer hunting season. I did finish the hat but I grabbed the photo when I still had natural light. Trust me it's not exciting enough to want to see a finished product photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger