free hit counter Knit-Whit: Links Galore

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Links Galore

Not much knitting done in the last 24 hours. Last night we went to our friend Joe's surprise b-day party. We saw a really good band called CBO (incidentally my initials). We may try to catch them at another show sometime. We hung out with some really fun people including this up & coming artist. Mike is a really cool guy, very down to earth. Today I did a little quilt shopping and also managed to pick up a few skeins of yarn. I stumbled across a cute little knitting store that is closing. Everything was 30% off! Score! Tonight we went to our local motorcycle racing club banquet. Each year there is a silent auction to raise money for an injured racer fund. We bid on several items and won 2, a race day at Kyle's favorite track and a quilt made by a fellow volunteer. It's made with motorcycle printed fabric and flames. I'll get photos tomorrow in the sunlight.

I'll leave you tonight with a photo of my newest knitting basket given to me from Chris, Paula, Megan & Jessica for my birthday in September. It's nice for those projects that aren't so portable. Thanks for the great gift!! Can you see the start of Hayden poking out the top?

Cool stuff today...I may have to get myself a set of these and this to match!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger