free hit counter Knit-Whit: Eye Candy

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Eye Candy

This is my yarn stash. I love it. Come in I'll give you a tour...
Posted by Hello
As you can see I have a few of my many Longaberger baskets near my yarn stash. The one on the left is my trash can and the one on the right holds some yarn and lots of patterns and knitting magazines. Next to that basket are 2 books: Weekend Knitting and Stitch 'N Bitch. On top of my shelf there are 2 more baskets, the one on the left holds my ripped out Bottom's Up Bucket Hat that I need to reknit (It was way too big) and the basket on the right holds labels from yarns that I'm using currently, a single birch DPN (my father-in-laws dog ate the other 4), a single baby bootie, a sock I knit for Jessica last Christmas that ended up WAY too small and a few little leftover yarn balls. Most of the yarn in my stash was purchased for a reason, a pattern I had in mind, a pattern I purchased with the yarn or maybe something I saw online. Socks, scarves, bags, purses, slippers, sweaters, hats, etc. On the very bottom is my Red Cross Knit Kit...I have an idea who I'll give those socks to. On the top shelf I have another book, Knit Lit too that I purchased as a quick read but of course haven't opened it yet. Can you tell I like color? That's my favorite part of seeing all the yarn each & every day, nice bright colors.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eye candy indeed! what a beautiful yarn stash you got there - i love bright colors, too. that basket on the right looks like a great size, and with a lid too, it seems perfect for mags. all in all, such a clean pretty space you got!

~ andrea (mellowtrouble.net)

7:01 PM, November 11, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger