free hit counter Knit-Whit: Knitting News and Other Cool Stuff

Friday, November 12, 2004

Knitting News and Other Cool Stuff

My knitting news is pretty grim. I spent a fun Wednesday evening with my friend Lara knitting, eating and talking. I cast-on for my Hayden hat but had to tink because apparently I can't knit and socialize at the same time. I did manage to fix my square topped mitten thanks to Lara's advice. She's knitting an adorable pair of felted mittens. I can't wait to see them when they're finished.

My friend Nikki became an aunt this week! Yay for Auntie Nikki.

Do you remember a while back I mentioned liking to place leftovers in a basket? Here's my leftover basket. Yarn from all sorts of projects. Socks, flower washcloths, dishcloths, baby hats, mittens and felted slippers.
Posted by Hello
Cool stuff today...retro switchplates. I especially like this one. I may have to get it for my studio because I'm planning to paint the walls pink sometime this winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger