free hit counter Knit-Whit: You Asked For It!

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

You Asked For It!

Story behind this photo: My friend Lara saw this little set of teeth in my studio a few days ago and was really creeped out by them. Last night I asked her whether I should post a photo that was colorful, not knitting related or creepy. She chose creepy! This one's for you Lara!!

Posted by Hello
Story behind the teeth: My Grandfater used to work for a dental supply company, actually the same one I buy from now, and he somehow acquired these teeth from them. At one point our family was cleaning up in my grandparents basement and we found these teeth. Naturally I received them since I am a Dental Hygienist. I think they are kind of cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Those are so CREEPY. The only thing that's saving me from crawling out of my skin is that it's a photograph which helps moderate the Eeeekkkk factor a bit, along with the fact that the teensy yarn ball distorts the perspective enough to make them seem almost normal size. Trial size little human teeth. Who'd have thunk.

12:56 PM, November 03, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger