free hit counter Knit-Whit: The Things I Make My Dog Do...

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Things I Make My Dog Do...

Recently I knit Casey a party hat...
Am I Done Yet?
The photo shoot didn't go so well. This isn't really the pose I had in mind for the project I'm doing so we'll have to try again. He only keeps the hat on for about 3 seconds before pulling it off with his paw, which is cute in and of itself.
If you've been reading my blog since the beginning you may remember the original doggie party hat.
If you're on Ravelry you can see the details here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

There is nothing he could do that isn't cute!

9:27 PM, September 27, 2008  
Blogger Guinifer said...

He is so very adorable!

7:57 PM, September 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger