free hit counter Knit-Whit: 1st Day of Autumn / AHEDE Topic of the Week #2

Monday, September 22, 2008

1st Day of Autumn / AHEDE Topic of the Week #2

Wow how time flies. Today is the 1st day of Autumn, it seems as though Summer just began last week. I can tell Autumn is in the air by the subtle change in the color of the leaves, squirrels scurrying around gathering acorns and the cool nights. My favorite part of this season is the fresh orchard apples, there's just nothing like them. Happy Autumn!
1st Day of Autumn

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Iam in the mojave desert so no pretty leaves or crisp air but I do like thinking about knitting with fall colors and baking pies Mmmm pumpkin.Hugs Darcy

1:26 AM, September 23, 2008  
Blogger Knitting Keep Me sane said...

I love your blog picture. So cool. HAte my feet would never take a picture like that.

7:28 AM, September 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger