free hit counter Knit-Whit: The Mojo Might Be Back

Monday, September 08, 2008

The Mojo Might Be Back

A couple of years ago my mom mentioned that she always wished she had a summer birthday so I started celebrating her 1/2 birthday which falls in July. This year I promised her a stow-away bag but it took my until now to finish it! For some reason the handles gave me a bunch of trouble this time around but last night I sat down to finish it once and for all. I quickly realized that I had the bag inside out which at one point does make a difference. Ten minutes later, it was finished and now my mom can use it.
Purple Stow Away Bag
Pattern: Stow-Away Shopping Bag by Oat Couture
Yarn: Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece
Color: CW-730 Raging Purple (from the stash!)
Needles: Size 15-24" Bamboo Circular
Started: June 12, 2008
Finished: September 7, 2008
Knit for: My mom's 1/2 birthday - 2008

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Good on you for finding the mojo - I, personally, am knitting the mojo-sucking sock....

10:31 AM, September 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger