free hit counter Knit-Whit: September

Monday, September 01, 2008

September

Remember my goals from earlier in the summer? I do. And unfortunately I only finished one of the 7 knitting projects pictured. I can't really say I've been too busy to work on anything, I just haven't had the motivation to do so. My nieces came for a long visit at the end of June, I've worked more hours this summer than I have in summers past, I got a new mountain bike, attended the MN State Fair 4 times and in general I've just been out and about.
I'm going to give myself a mulligan and extend my deadline to the official end of summer, September 22. Stay tuned.
Pollen Legs
Today I finally managed to recover my little ironing board. It was in desperate need of a makeover. Before on the left, dingy dirty green. And after on the right, bright and fresh teal and orange flowers.
Before & After
The socks I entered at the fair were not winners. I pick them up on Wednesday and I'll let you know what the judges had to say about them.

OK, so what am I looking forward to in September?
* Cooler weather
* My brother's 40th birthday!
* My birthday!
* Apples
* A weekend away at a friends cabin
* Some new TV shows - yes, I love TV
* Leaves changing colors
* My turn in the dish rag tag

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Heck - I suppose I should take a look at my goals and see what's happened, huh?

9:11 PM, September 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger