free hit counter Knit-Whit: All Hallows Eve Dishcloth Exchange Questionnaire

Thursday, September 11, 2008

All Hallows Eve Dishcloth Exchange Questionnaire

Knotting Yarn
1. Do you knit or crochet? I knit only, I tried crochet years ago but it never stuck. For how long? since December 2002

2. What sort of needles or hooks do you enjoy using the most? I'll use just about anything but I favor birch needles. Are there some you've been dying to try out and haven't? Not that I can think of.

3. What kind of projects do you most enjoy? Socks, dishcloths, felted items: slippers, bags Small things you can take with you, or big complex ones that are just gorgeous when they're done? Small, portable projects.

4. List one pattern for a dishcloth that you love to make, or just tell us about one you've made or received that you loved. My favorite is a variety of the ball band dishcloth from Mason-Dixon Knitting, I make it a little bit smaller than the original pattern.

5. What are your 'must have' notions? Darning needles in a Chibi, scissors. Are there any notions you need or can never have enough of? I like fun stitch markers but I probably have a lifetimes supply. Any that might make you cry if you owned more? No.

Petting Yarn
6. What are your favorite yarns to work with? I love wool, of course! Any you hate or are allergic to? I'm not a huge fan of plasticky novelty stuff.

7. What colors do you like to use in projects? I tend to gravitate towards bright colors. Any we'd never catch on your needles? Probably not.

8. Any cottons you'd like to try you can't find by you, or just haven't gotten around to getting? I don't know..??..

Halloween, Fall, and General Stuff
9. Do you like to use bar soap or shower gel more? Bar soap What kinds of scents do you love? Fresh smells, vanilla, fruit What kind do you hate? Rose, Gardenia, etc...strong floral scents.

10. What's more 'Halloweeny' - Ghosts, Pumpkins, or Witches? Pumpkins, but I like them all.

11. What's your favorite Treat to get? Peanut M & M's Sweet or Salty? Either / Both Anything you're allergic to or just hate? Nope

12. What was your favorite Halloween Costume as a kid? A bear costume that my brother originally wore in a 3 Little Bears play As an adult?? I don't dress up anymore!

13. Are you on Ravelry? Yes What's your ID? smileshiner72

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

You just have to love pumpkins and pie and the seeds and the pumpkin starbucks latte's;)Hugs Darcy

2:57 AM, September 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger