free hit counter Knit-Whit: AHEDE Topic of the Week #1

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

AHEDE Topic of the Week #1

One of the requirements of joining the All Hallows Eve Dishcloth Exchange is to participate in weekly topics. This week consists of checking out other participants blogs and posting their links along with a little something about them.
It's always fun to see new blogs so here it goes:

This summer Wendy entered stuff into her County Fair, just like I did!

Michelle & I are on the same Dish Rag Tag team, the Gold Medal Knitters.

Barb lives in the same state as I do and she went to one of my favorite places this summer, the MN State Fair!

I picked up a couple pots of mums todaay, Fall is in the air! This is a variety of the Hardy mum, developed by the University of MN.
Hardy Mums

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

That mum looks like a daisy, doesn't it?

9:59 AM, September 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger