free hit counter Knit-Whit: Monkeying Around

Monday, August 18, 2008

Monkeying Around

This past weekend Kyle & I took a mini vacation to LaCrosse Wisconsin so he could compete in a mountain bike race. It was a nice relaxing weekend. Saturday morning I just hung out at our 'pit stop' and knit while Kyle was out on the trail. In the afternoon I trekked out onto the trail to check out the riders and ran into this giant monkey. There were a bunch hidden along the trail and if the riders guessed how many were out there they were entered to win a cool prize. Our friend Larry won, lucky Larry.
365.229
The State Fair begins this Thursday and I'm headed out there on Friday so I'll be able to find out how I did with the socks I entered. Dish rag tag started last Friday and I'm set to receive the box in early September...I'm excited for that. Otherwise hopefully I'll have a FO sometime in the next week to show off, nothing too exciting though. Have a nice week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger