free hit counter Knit-Whit: Summer Colors

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Summer Colors

As tempting as it was to keep this wee sock, I did send it off to my August wee sock swap partner. I thought about these socks as I was making them, reminds me of all the colors of summer. These little wee socks are just the right amount of knitting for what has turned out to be quite a busy summer for me.
Wee Sock - August Swap
Pattern: Wee Tiny Sock by Yarn Miracle
Yarn: Koigu KPPPM - scraps
Needles: Size 0 bamboo dpn's
Started: August 7, 2008
Finished: August 8, 2008
Knit for: August Wee Sock Swap Pal (Ravelry swap) - the quarter added for scale is a clue to where the sock was mailed.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Very pretty colors love it:)Hugs Darcy

3:02 AM, September 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger