free hit counter Knit-Whit: I Spy ___ in the Rear Window

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I Spy ___ in the Rear Window











Over time I've been taking note of what I see in people's rear car windows. Personally I think it's crazy to put anything in the rear window, what's the point? In order to reach anything you have to have the flexibility of a ballerina and plus, everything gets faded from the sun. Which reminds me...back when I was maybe 5 or 6 I left a handful of crayons in my mom's back window while we ran into the grocery store. I bet you know what happened. Yep, they melted all nice and pretty right into the rear speakers of her '76 Oldsmobile.

Here's a list of what I've seen lately:

*A full size yellow pages
*A row of 6 baseball caps
*Full size box of Kleenex
*Beanie Babies
*2 Straw Hats
*Auto Manual
*Sun Shade
*Architectural drafts
*Fake Flowers, it may have been a wedding bouquet

What have you spy-ed in a rear window?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't think of anything specific, but I always find it funny when people line up 98762432 stuffed animals in their back window. Why??????

11:15 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger renee said...

I grew up in South Dakota and our vacation would be coming up here and going to Valleyfair and then going to visit my aunt and uncle in New Richmond, WI. One time I had a bucket of crayons in the car for the trip and we left them in the car while we were at Valleyfair. As you pointed out, they melt nicely in a hot car. Problem was, I brought the bucket into my aunt and uncle's brand new house and dropped it on the kitchen floor - spilling melted wax everywhere. I still can't believe they forgave me.

11:58 PM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger