free hit counter Knit-Whit: Catch-Up

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Catch-Up

Oh boy, it feels like I've been neglecting my blog. Whew...where should I start? Well, the two socks I was contemplating ripping have met their fate. I've since restarted the Socks That Rock pair but casted on 8 fewer stitches. The yarn is pooling in a wicked way but I kind of like it.










Project Spectrum is proving to be a bit difficult for me since short of the blue truck I drive and blue jeans I wear, I'm not a huge fan of blue...so it seems. I tried to snap a few blue photos today and it was a tougher task than all the previous months.

For all you moto-knitters out there, Splatgirl started a cafepress store just for us!!! Thanks Splatgirl!

Today I dyed yarn for the Dye-O-Rama swap. It needs to be mailed to my pal by Monday, looks like I'll be right on time!
I managed to start a new pair of socks for the Cascade Fixation Ankle Socks KAL hosted by KnitPastis. My entry on that blog is here (scroll down past the sticky post).
Aside from that, I haven't been up to much else. I am anxiously awaiting my brother and his family who will be visiting in July...I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

so much crafting! I hope you share some pictures of the yarn you dyed today.
What about the blue yarn we got for free? Blue food? Beer? Soap? A certain other big, big craft project?
Blue is harder because there is less of it in nature I think.

8:49 PM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Your Cascade Fixation Ankle Socks are looking so good! Question on your short dpns needles..do you find yourself liking them better? I was thinking of trying the shorter dpns. I bet your excited to see your brother & his family!!

8:19 AM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh a visit from family is always great. Love your pictures.

9:00 AM, June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger