free hit counter Knit-Whit: Hello Moto!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Hello Moto!

Last night was SO clear and sunny and warm with no bugs and I sat outside and knit for 5 1/2 hours with my moto-knitter friends, and I rode my motorcycle there. Joy.














I may be without a computer for the weekend, I'm bringing my laptop to a friend for some hardware repair. I'm hoping he can fix it on the spot but I don't want to be too demanding. So please forgive me if I don't respond to emails and stuff.

Oh! I heard from a sock saviour yesterday!!!! My original sockapaloooza pal has apparently decided not to send me socks so she's been replaced, thank you sock saviour!!

Dye-O-Rama: of course you saw the yarn I received, I'm sending a package to my pal on Monday.
Candyswap: I mailed my candy quite a while ago, I have yet to get any. *UTA:I didn't mean to imply that my candyswapper is flaking on me, I was simply keeping y'all updated*
Fixation Ankle Sock KAL: Almost finished with the 1st sock!

5 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

I can't believe you didn't get your socks that you had been waiting for. Thank goodness someone else is sweet enough make & send you a pair. Now, now the candy pal...I wished everyone knew how great you were at doing your part of these swaps and things. Wishes of all good things for you! I haven't gotten my dyed yarn yet but I heard that that they just got it in and have to dye it.

3:34 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Ashley said...

Oh, good. I was feeling so bad that you'd gotten crapped out on. hopefully your new pal will knit like lightening!

4:06 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Hopefully we get our candy soon too! Bummer that you havent gotten anything on 2 swaps so far....booooo flakey swappers. I hope mine shows up soon too! Good things come to those who wait!! :)

Hopefully you are not without a computer all weekend, although I do not see you on messenger... :(

9:17 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Cece said...

Jealous, much? YES! It's been raining for the WHOLE WEEK. I only rode on Monday.

*sigh*

Sorry about the flaky sockapalooza - I'm you sock savior will be awesome - she wouldn't sign up otherwise!

1:39 PM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that we have more time to wait before we can officially say anyone has flaked on the candyswap!! I noticed on the board that a lot of people havent sent theirs yet, or received....so we are still good in the grand scheme of things!! :)

10:55 AM, June 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger