free hit counter Knit-Whit: Thank You Eleni!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Thank You Eleni!

I returned home tonight to a wonderful package from my dye-o-rama pal Eleni. She did a great job dyeing this yarn with Wilton food dye, I can't wait to start knitting with it to see how the colors work out. I'm thinking ankle socks will be perfect. The colors remind me of spring, especially of the iris' that are blooming right now. Eleni also tucked in a few treats for Casey, some for me & Kyle, a nice handwritten card and a very cool bluemoonfiberarts postcard. ThAnK YoU Eleni, you made my day!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Quite a package you got! Love the yarn she sent, it will make great socks.

6:58 AM, June 08, 2006  
Blogger Eleni said...

Again, so glad you liked it. I forgot to mention that the postcard was sent to me through the Socks that Rock club and I had to share. I'm knitting the sock pictured on the postcard right now. Also, thrilled Casey likes the treats, they are a big hit with our golden Cal.

6:59 AM, June 08, 2006  
Blogger splatgirl said...

That is so pretty! You lucky duck!

10:00 AM, June 08, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

That yarn color is so beautiful and I love that she added in some treats for Casey!! That's the best.
I am still waiting for my yarn to come in the mail.

7:48 AM, June 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger