free hit counter Knit-Whit: The End of a Journey or 2 or 3

Friday, March 31, 2006

The End of a Journey or 2 or 3

The end of March brings the 1st month of Project Spectrum to a close, the end of Secret Pal 7, the end of March Madness-almost, and it's the end of non-daylight savings.
My red / pink craft for Project Spectrum was the bright pink hand / wrist warmers shown in this post.
The secret pal I spoiled this time around was Heather of Felted Kitty.
I haven't found out who was spoiling me but she did contact me a couple weeks ago so I'm sure she'll reveal herself soon!
The weather has been quite Spring like the last few days. A bunch of rain is on it's way so hopefully the trees and flowers will start budding soon. I'm especially looking forward to springing ahead Sunday morning!
Hope you all had a great month no matter what you participated in.

Here's a sampling of red & pink items I found in the house throughout the month of March...
My creation

1 Comments:

Blogger stricken madchen said...

Love the pictures, especially those red shoes. ;-) It's hard to believe it's April already!

8:11 AM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger