free hit counter Knit-Whit: Yellow & Orange April Showers

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Yellow & Orange April Showers

Today is the beginning of yellow & orange Project Spectrum. I'm not quite sure what I will do for the month. I had planned to paint my bathroom orange but plans have changed a little so painting will wait for a different PS month. I will be making a postcard for the PS Postcard swap, that's the only definitive plan I have for this month of crafting.
Last night we met up with some friends for an impromptu dinner at a new local Japanese restaurant and then we came back to the house where we sampled all of the candy I received from Molly in Japan last weekend. It was a fun night.
There's no jokes here today, I already pulled one last week! ;-)

And no flash your stash today either. Last night Splatgirl told me that I really have too much yarn, I'll just leave it at that. I will point you in Wendy's direction if you haven't seen her stash yet, it's fabulous. And check out Cara's STR collection (scroll down to the last photo).
Happy April!

2 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

Painting your bathroom orange would look totally cool. When I came back from NC a few weeks back, I was in a house with the livingroom painted orange and it looked so good that I had to take a photo of it. I keep looking around my house wondering what room I could do that to. Go for it! Add colorful framed posters, flowers ect.

3:16 PM, April 01, 2006  
Blogger renee said...

Which restaurant did you try? Would you recommend it?

10:08 PM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger