free hit counter Knit-Whit: Embossed Leaf

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Embossed Leaf

I've finished the 1st of my sockapaloooza socks. The pattern is Embossed Leaves by Mona Schmidt found in Interweave Knits Winter 2005. I really like the pattern, the sock seems to fly off the needles. And I love the way the toe is decreased leaving a star pattern. I'll be casting on for the 2nd sock sometime today, maybe I'll watch Walk the Line.
BTW, all the candy I've eaten since yesterdays delivery has been uber yum.

6 Comments:

Blogger stricken madchen said...

The sock is beautiful! And all the candy you got looks so yummy. Those kitkats!

10:59 AM, March 26, 2006  
Blogger amandamonkey said...

Beautiful sock! &are those jelly beans from Japan, too???

BTW, I just reset some of my comment settings. Maybe that will help?

3:07 PM, March 26, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

The color is beautiful and you just floored me with this pattern. What yarn did you use? I never tire of looking at the socks you knit up. You alway do such a great job! As in the south we would say "Dad-gumit that's a nice sock"!

3:55 PM, March 26, 2006  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

What a beautiful sock! I love the color and pattern!

12:25 AM, March 27, 2006  
Blogger alison said...

Very pretty! Man, I love that pattern. (And that color, of course!)

9:09 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hi, and thanks for visiting my blog despite the blister picture! I promise not to do that again! :) I loooove the socks, but I don't think I'd ever be able to take a pic with jelly beans in it... I would inhale them before the picture occurred! I"m also with you about liking to try candy from far away... you should have seen me trying all kinds of stuff when I visited Australia a couple of years ago... the hands down winner there? Hazelnut Snickers. THE BEST.

2:41 PM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger