free hit counter Knit-Whit: And More Sewing

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

And More Sewing

Caro from Splityarn has posted an excellent tutorial on how to make a change purse. I've been having a lot of fun with these! I even picked one up from her Etsy shop because I loved the pattern and didn't have that fabric. She has a few other tutorials, check them out! Thanks Caro!!!











The insides...














And the chair makes another appearance!

Don't forget to try your hand at my contest...

6 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

so cute! all of them!

2:37 PM, January 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are fun! Great fabrics, too. I've been playing around with my machine after a lapse of many years. I might have to try these.

Kerstin
whoopsydaisy.my-expressions.com/

5:06 PM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger renee said...

Super cute change purses!!

6:37 PM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

They are cute! Are these next years (this year now?) Christmas gifts? hehe

8:37 AM, February 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are great! I LOVE your fabric picks!

12:03 PM, February 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful purses - I love ALL the fabrics used! Pretty, pretty, pretty!!

xx

2:43 AM, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger