free hit counter Knit-Whit: REadY tO RiP mY HaiR oUT!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

REadY tO RiP mY HaiR oUT!

I wanted nothing else than to start a pair of Jaywalkers (link not dial-up friendly all beit very cool) this afternoon (even though I'm not finished with Crusoe) so I starting winding and now there's lots of knots. I'm usually fairly patient with this type of thing but today I want to rip someone's hair out...even my own. Yes, I know it's my fault I don't have a swift but they're so cumbersome. Not really something I want around. Maybe I'll have to bite the bullet and get one. ARGH...










**Update**I ate a piece of chocolate from my Secret Pal 7 and finished winding my STR. Tonight I'll cast on!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I remember the first skein of sock yarn I would without a swift. Shortly thereafter I got one! I still get tangles from center pull balls, though at times. My SP7 chocolate didn't last long either. I kept reminding DH that he ate most of the chocolate you sent me.

6:42 PM, January 28, 2006  
Blogger Courtney said...

I got a swift for the holiday and I love it. It folds up nicely and doesn't really take up too much space. It's also really nice to wind a ball of yarn in a minute or two.

7:11 PM, January 28, 2006  
Blogger Mary said...

Ouch -- Remember last year's trip to Ely and you helping me with my yarn? I feel your pain!

7:44 PM, January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger