free hit counter Knit-Whit: S-N-O-W

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

S-N-O-W

"The biggest snow storm since March" said the weatherman! This was my view on the way to work this morning and it's still falling! I love it. If we're going to have winter, bring on the snow.










As I was surfing through blogs last night, I saw that Stacey of Sheep In The City made spritz cookies with her Grandmother recently. She has a photo of the cooky press on her blog and it looks exactly like mine! I think this is crazy and Kyle just said, "It's not like you have the only cooky press ever made." I still think it's neat-o.










For those of you who I give gifts to...stop reading here.
If you really want to see what I'm knitting for Christmas click here....and leave comments about Christmas knitting there not here please.
NO PEEKING for those of you who I give gifts to, and I really mean it!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger renee said...

I agree with you - if we have to suffer through the cold and short days, I want snow! Of course, I prefer to get it on days I don't need to drive...

9:33 AM, December 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger