free hit counter Knit-Whit: I've Been a Bad Blogger

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I've Been a Bad Blogger

There is an upside to me not blogging a lot lately. It means I've been busy knitting, baking, crafting and shopping which means as soon as the holidays are over I'll have so much to blog about it will make your head spin (maybe).

This is a view I had on my way to work last Thursday. All the trees were covered with frost, so white and serene. I wish I could have gotten closer to the trees but I had to view them from the TCAAP wildlife lookout. I live very close to the Twin Cities Army Ammunition Plant so there is a huge plot of undeveloped land between me and my office. It's very pretty and makes for great photo ops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger