free hit counter Knit-Whit: Warm Hands, Cold Feet

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Warm Hands, Cold Feet

My new mitts are felted & dry!!
2 finished mittens
1 pink pillow cover
Even though this yarn really lost a lot of dye, they are still a deep red. I love them. Araucania felted very nicely. And the ends I forgot to weave in? They disappeared, just perfect. I think I'll be making some more of these...maybe for next Christmas??










And Casey wanted to be the center of attention today (which he was :).

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

The felted mittens looks really nice and warm! Today would be a good day to wear them.

7:09 AM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger Ruth said...

oooooo, felted mittens! Those look so warm.

7:07 AM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger