free hit counter Knit-Whit: Mitten Mania

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Mitten Mania

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I finished my Hermione mittens on Sunday night but I haven't blocked them yet. Maybe today.
Pattern: Hermione's cable-and-bobble mittens from knit.atypically.net
Yarn: Cascade 220 color # 4192
Needles: Size 6 bamboo DPN
Started: November 6
Finished: November 20














My felted mittens are another story....
Do you see that little bundle of yarn above the thumb? That's all I have left. I still need to do all the decreases on the hand and knit the thumb. Does anyone out there have a little bit of Araucania Nature Wool Color # 25 dye lot # 1204 they're willing to part with???? Anyone? Bueller? I might have to make a trip to the shop I purchased it from last winter and hope they have some. It's happened before!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those mittens. I was compelled to buy the pattern, even though I do not like making bobbles.

4:29 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! The mittens all look so great!

7:18 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger Beth S. said...

Love your Hermiones! They look really cute in pink (like peppermint... peppermittens?)

Inquiring minds want to know: will you knit the matching hat?

10:28 AM, November 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger