free hit counter Knit-Whit: November YOM

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

November YOM

I received November's Yarn of the Month last week and it's all soooo soft! All of the samples contain either vegan or commercial silk. Clockwise from upper left: Cash Iroha by Noro, Andean Silk Twist by Knit Picks, Soft and Fluffy by Aurora Silk and Orchid Line by Harrisville Designs. My local Yahoo group has given me some good ideas on how to use all the samples I'm getting so hopefully after the holidays I'll get cracking on something. (Ya right)










I've been a bit frustrated with the right Hermione mitten. The placement of the gusset stitch marker doesn't line up with the increases. Has anyone knit these and do you have any help??

If you're reading this...go place a pin on my map!!! Thanks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger