free hit counter Knit-Whit: My Tuesday

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My Tuesday

I finished Hermione mitten #1, it's a bit long for my taste but since it's a seasonal item and I'm just too darn lazy it's going to stay that way. I really like how Beth altered the pattern so the thumb gusset started right after the cuff. I wish I had seen that before I started. Oh well. I can definitely say it's not the best thing I've ever knit plus it hurts my hands like when I'm knitting cotton. Must. continue.










This afternoon I plan to work a little on this book, this sock (or Hermione mitten #2) and munch on the limited edition Ghirardelli peppermint bark and drink Diet Coke. How much better could today be? It's rainy & yuck outside, apparently a snow storm is headed this way.













Does anyone out there need a 50g skein of Jaeger Trinity? It's 40% silk, 35% cotton & 25% polymide fibre. Shade 438 Lot 2711. I bought it to make the blueberry hat and it just wasn't turning out the way I wanted. For sale or trade, make me an offer.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh... Diet Coke, chocolate, knitting and a good book... sounds like a dream afternoon to me! Stay warm! (it's 70 degrees here in SC - where is winter?) And cute mitten!

8:24 AM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

I really like the mitten. Are you going to make the matching hat? Cozy winter days with knitting (and all those other great treats you have) are my favorite. ;-)
Michelle

8:36 AM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger Mary said...

Great mitten . . . and I'm reading the same book right now!

10:53 PM, November 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger