free hit counter Knit-Whit: I Love Yarn

Sunday, November 13, 2005

I Love Yarn











Here is my new stash from yesterdays shopping trip. Much of this yarn will become Christmas gifts so no details until 12/25! The only yarn which will be for stash increasing purposes only is the Emerald Blue Malabrigo, I couldn't pass it up since it was in the sale bin!! Do you see that new Chibi down in the corner??? It's translucent orange, super cool. And I picked up some birch cable needles since I was using a size 1 dpn which was spared from when my needles were eaten by Mr. Tugsley. Must go knit on the Hermione mittens......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat Chibi! I was just looking at my ordinary green one last night. Oh man, I wish I could go actually see yarn "in person," without having to drive at least two hours. OTOH, maybe that's a good thing! Sigh

8:18 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

Yummy yarn! And I think I want one of the new Chibi's too. ;-)

9:31 AM, November 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger