free hit counter Knit-Whit: All Thumbs

Saturday, November 12, 2005

All Thumbs

When I was at Moto-Knitters Thursday night I needed to take my mitten stitches off the needles so I could use them for the thumb. I didn't have any stitch holders so I borrowed a few coffee straws from Betty's Bikes & Buns. It worked! I haven't ever knit the thumb before I've finished the rest of the mitten but it's what the pattern called for so I did it. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll have at least this 1st mitten finished. I've been so busy this past week, Thursday night was really the only time I spent knitting.










Today I went shopping with my mom and we managed to visit one of my favorite yarn stores...pics tomorrow ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

Your Hermione Mittens are really comming along, mine are waiting for the holiday knitting to be finished.

2:10 PM, November 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger