free hit counter Knit-Whit: Go Knit

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Go Knit

Each time I visit The Yarnery I see these cute go knit pouches by knowknits and today I finally caved in and bought one. There's a little loop on the inside to feed the yarn through and it cinches up tight for clean storage, it's made from parachute-type material. It beats a ziploc and it's awfully colorful too.

Just down the block is Cooks of Crocus Hill where my friends & I took a great cooking class Thursday night. The class was taught by Odessa Piper, a Wisconsin restaurant owner and chef. I had a coupon from the class so of course I had to browse. The other night I had my eyes on this but didn't buy since I knew I'd be coming back. The six pack byobag was one of my purchases today along with all these pink goodies. Pink grapefruit green tea, a pink spatula and spoonula, a salt scoop and a pink Orka mitt!

And last but not least, Casey's photo for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger