free hit counter Knit-Whit: Soggy Doggy

Monday, June 13, 2005

Soggy Doggy

Yesterday we spent some time at Kyle's dad's place doing various chores that he needed some help with. I spent all day tending to gardens and planting flowers. Kyle fixed some shingles and buffed the 32 Ford. My arms are screaming "ouch" since I failed to put on sunscreen. Casey hit the pond about a half dozen times. When he was young we couldn't get him in the lake and yesterday we couldn't get him out. It was the weirdest thing. He had a super great time and he's been sleeping ever since, well almost.

If anyone knows how to link to a MPEG or post one here, I'd show you a funny video of Casey rolling in the grass. Is there anyone out there who can help me with this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger