free hit counter Knit-Whit: Kim Had A Birthday

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Kim Had A Birthday

Last Friday, May 27th, my friend Kim celebrated her 29th birthday. I worked until noon and then we met for lunch at our favorite place, Pink Flower. This restaurant serves THE best Vietnamese food, everything is always fresh and crisp with just the right flavor...egg rolls with fish sauce is our favorite. I knit her a reverse bloom flower washcloth and she loved it. Also in her birthday package was a duct tape coin purse and when she opened it she exclaimed "Oh! I was hoping I'd get one of these!". I'm glad I could deliver.

Here she is holding the washcloth just outside the restaurant since I couldn't get a photo ahead of time. It was still a little damp at the time...finishing just under the wire, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger